Late Upgrades

by aster26

Having useless alien artifacts and redundant production lines after all researches are completed? This mod lets you spend excess resources to upgrades, such as bullet damage, logistic robot speed and inserter stack size (and many more), up to level 25. Now you have means to put your surplus goods away other than rockets! (And there will be benefit if you're patient enough!)

7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

g Case sensitive?

7 years ago

Every time I try to boot up my game I keep getting this message, "Factorio\mods\Factorio-LateUpgrades-Mod-0.2.0 doesen't match the expected LateUpgrades_0.2.0 (case sensitive!)" I amm not sure what this means or how to fix it.

7 years ago

How did you download the mod? If you downloaded from GitHub source zip, it can have a file name which is not acceptable by Factorio. It ought to have a file name "LateUpgrades_0.2.0.zip" in mods folder. If you're on Windows, check the folder "C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods" and see if there's a file named Factorio-LateUpgrades-Mod-0.2.0.zip. If there is, try renaming it to the file name stated above. Does it work?

7 years ago

Thanks a bunch that solved it =]

New response