Crash-Site Logistics Center

A logistics center was recovered from the crashed space ship. It could be modified to help you build your base.

Content
8 months ago
Logistics

g A question

3 years ago

You've made only one center exixt and no other chance to replace it if your center is destroyed by critters or enemies or otherwise eliminated.
Do you think this is a good idea? Isnt better make only one center can be built at any moment and if you place another the first one is gone?
Just my 2 cent, because in a too early biters attack it has been destroyed and any item stored in it has been lost.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The story is, that you build the LC from parts of the crashed spaceship. These parts are only available once.

Protect the LC like the apple of your eye. If it is destroyed, you will not be able to make a new one and all items will be lost.

3 years ago

But later I can pratically build a new spaceship by myself, then why I cannot replicate the parts needed for build a second one?
I dont see the logic...
Sorry.
I dont want you hate me for this.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Practically later you can build SE teleporter, the LC is only for a faster start on nauvis until robots are researched.
Strictly speaking the LC should not be used at all, because teleporters from other mods are blocked by SE.

I dont want you hate me for this.

I have nothing against a discussion ;-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

You've got a good point, but when other systems require active work for settings and shippings, LC are faster and need only energy and chests to work at full potential.
If you plan a good energy output in limited space, the logistic center is the most economic and efficient way to move resources once maxed the capacity and energy consumption.
For me have a recipe for it can be a solution for skip bot vulnerability and to have fast resources moving between long discance.
If you use burning mines and inserters, you just need one energy central and you can work only with electricity-less settings.
Gunturrets, burner tecnologies and similar things allow you to have a fully functional sidebase without the vulnerability of electric line efficiency.
If you rely too much on electricity, if critters destroy a single pole the side-base become defenseless and inactive in a second...

New response