Kontraptions

by Klonan

Kontraptions

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago

b Non-recoverable error happening shortly after drone delivery

6 months ago

Hello !
I'm playing this game with several mods around space exploration which got repeatedly some error caused by the mod Kontraptions :
see screenshot :
https://ibb.co/LzwnFKx

At the time i had both the mod long range delivery drone AND Kontraptions active, i removed the mod long range delivery drone because i suspected the long range delivery drone to be responsible for the error. Then there was still the long range delivery drone from the mod Kontraptions, the green requester and larger depot being migrated to the purple requester and blue smaller depot.

This is when i manage to catch again the error where it happens less than a minute after loading a save game. available here :
https://uploadnow.io/f/WF4sVmY
Step to reproduce :
Load the save game and wait for a minute, the drone is mid-air already
The depot next to the player at loading time is where comes the faulty drone, its destination is located near the copper furnaces on the right side outside of the factory, when the fuel is dropped and the drone should disappear, instead the error occurs.

Hopefully this can be fixed and is not a compatibility issue.

5 months ago

Having the same issue. This is a message I get after drone makes a delivery:.

The mod Kontraptions (1.0.4) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Kontraptions::on_tick (ID 0)
Kontraptions/script/long-range-delivery-drone.lua:55: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Kontraptions/script/long-range-delivery-drone.lua:55: in function 'get_stack_size'
Kontraptions/script/long-range-delivery-drone.lua:297: in function 'deliver_to_target'
Kontraptions/script/long-range-delivery-drone.lua:444: in function 'update'
Kontraptions/script/long-range-delivery-drone.lua:1158: in function 'update_drones'
Kontraptions/script/long-range-delivery-drone.lua:1202: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>

New response