Infinite Resources - Normal Yields (with optional depletion)

An infinite resource mod that allows miners to continue mining ore resources at the normal vanilla rates (no insane yields!), and then can optionally start decreasing to lower yields after the initial spawned resource amounts are mined, with only a single code execution per resource tile. Includes settings for minimum depletion level and rate of depletion. This mod is for those that want the benefit of infinite resources (never running out), while preserving the vanilla rate and feel.

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago
Mining

b [Fixed] Invalid name on Tool to remove resources

2 years ago

Under the shortcut, it seems that there is an error on the resource remover tool, wherein the shortcut is named unknown-key:shortcut.infinite-resource-remover or some variation thereof.

The tool itself works as intended, but I figure there was a shortcut button intended here and it doesn't work properly.

Note I am playing this with Krastorio 2 so there might be a conflict here somewhere.

2 years ago

Yeah, I think I mistyped something somewhere for linking the display name. IIRC, the version on my PC is fixed, but I had a new feature that’s only half implemented atm in there before taking a short break from the game. When I come back, I’ll finish up the feature and release, but for now, it should only be affecting the display name of the shortcut for the tool and the tool should work without issue.

2 years ago

No problem man, take all the time you need. I've got work to tide me over this very minor gripe I have and burnout is a very real thing.

2 years ago

v0.0.3 now out. This should be fixed in that version! :)

New response