Infinite Technology Multiplier

Multiplies all of the technology bonuses. Was intended to be used in games where the tech multiplier was increased but the infinite researches stay the same.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

g mod will not work because of settings

5 years ago

i think i changed the setting on a map to 0.001 and then it just doesnt work anymore even when i uninstall and install again it just comes up with an error pls help

5 years ago

nvm i fixed it

5 years ago

actually nope its still broken

5 years ago

What's the error? Make an imgur image or something and link it?

5 years ago

Its because you've got the value set too low. The mod was only ever made to be 10% or 1% to revert technology cost multipliers. So if you make a map with too low technology cost the value won't be an integer. Just go to options and mod settings and put it to something reasonable

5 years ago

but i cant do that. it seems like the mod has to be on before you can change the setting and it the error happens when i turn it on but i can try again in abit to see what happens

5 years ago

https://youtu.be/OyK9YwXyKFI i think ive made this work if you cant watch just tell me

5 years ago

its a vid i made on exactly what my problem is

5 years ago

Ok so enable all mods and don't disable them on crash. Go to mod folder in %appdata% and go to the mod_settings file. Open it and look for infinite. Find the infinite tech multiplier and return it manually to a reasonable value.

5 years ago

So i dont have folder for some reason so i put my mods in the data folder also im on a mac but imma try to look at some vids for help

5 years ago

I think i know what todo so yeah imma try that when im home

5 years ago

im yes finally. like ok so the i just looked through all the folders and it looks like its a hiden folder and to get to it i have use the go to folder thing on my mac like boi holly fuck. also thank you for your help tips hat

New response