Industrial Revolution - Highend and balance Tweaks

Tweaks some high end buildings to be more efficient.

Tweaks
4 years ago

g License violation

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Please read the section of the Industrial Revolution license titled "NoDerivatives β€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material".

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

I'm sure this is just a mistake rather than an intentional violation of my license. Please remove the copy of my graphics from your mod, including the thumbnail.

4 years ago

Yepp i just realizied myself :-( i am sorry, i'll fix it asap

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Is it then ok to use your steambot in the thumbnail, like nanobot does, just to make clear that this a mod for your mod?

4 years ago

No. Just because someone else has also violated the license doesn't mean it's OK for you to do so.

4 years ago

Ok, Fixed. I read the licence text and technically this mod does "base upon" your work, i am actually not even allowed to submit my changes to your mod, am i?

4 years ago

I'm fine with people releasing mods which require IR as a dependency and then change its settings/recipes/properties. There are a few such mods already and they're completely legit.

I am not fine with people nicking my sprites without even asking. The point here is the redistribution of my work. A mod which simply mods another mod isn't redistributing anything.

Thank you for removing the graphics.

New response