Hiladdar's Core

Research technology to increase player inventory, logistic, and trash slots and improve mining speed. Also new repair packs, axe, lights, and radars. All new of Hiladdar's items from other mods are consolodated in their own crafting tab. Includes an option to obliterate cliffs on the map at the start of a new game.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b 18.14

4 years ago

Seems to have stopped working in this version of factorio error message character-logistics slots 7

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I appreciate the heads up. I've been aware of this issue since release 0.18.13 came out.

Outside of Factorio I am dealing with issues, such as moving an elderly family member who lives in one of the chronovirus hot spots temporarily into my home, ensuring my family has enough supplies for recommended self isolation period which is expected to last a minimum of 2-3 weeks at the moment.

I've not forgotten, this mod, nor support for it, and in the small fragmented breaks I was able to take, I have already programed a fix to this issue. Currently I am testing the migration for logistical trash research already done on existing maps. My intent finish testing and upload what I have written today.

4 years ago

I did tried several techniques, but the issue is similar to what happened with mining between versions 0.17.4 and 0.17.5. When the new mining research was changed, it toasted research beyond a certain point and had to be re-researched.

The big change between Factorio 0.18.12 and 0.18.13, in addition to the character GUI was consolidation of both logistical and trash slots. Once logistical robots are unlocked, the player has access to, for all practical purposes, infinite logistical slots. At the same time, 30 trash slots are allocated for player access in the base game, eliminating all research for trash slots.

Based on the changes to the base game, it did not make much sense to do much other than comment out logistical slots. Logistical trash slots, required some coding changes, as well as including within the core module some graphics which were removed from the base game deliverables.

There were some more things that I wanted to get done with this mod, in anticipation of completing changes to another mod I was updating, but since it would not even load post 0.18.13, I felt it was best to get something that work, out faster rather than latter, particularly before the weekend.

Sorry for the delay, due to responsibilities outside Factorio due to the cronovirus, and any possible lost research in logistical trash slots.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks very much, I appreciate the hard work that under-appreciated modders do.

New response