Hard Recipes

This Mod changes all of the Vanilla recipes for a longer experience.

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Weird Ingredients

3 years ago

This is a cool mod, but there are three recipe ingredients that seem out of place:
1. Construction robots in the personal roboport (could be replaced with circuits or modules)
2. Ammunition in the distractor capsule (could be replaced with personal laser defenses)
3. Ammunition in the destroyer capsule (could be replaced with batteries or accumulators)

3 years ago

yes.....

I can understand that they are probably a little out of place there, but at least indirectly they have something to do with it. That's why I put it there.
the ingredients from the first science package are also a bit questionable ^^ (this is because at the time you don't have many options that have to do with automation). But basically I can try to revise these recipes a little.

And if you notice anything else, please let me know.

3 years ago

In fact, I did notice two other things. This mod makes most items that have a previous tier use it, but for some reason heavy armor and space science packs do not. Also, the spidertron and its remote still have their vanilla recipes.

3 years ago

I have just updated the armor because I noticed it while testing whether the game starts etc.
The problem with the Space Sciencepack is that you get it from a rocket launch. In the first version (the one from 2 years ago) I tried to add another item to the rocket silo, but it didn't work as expected (maybe you can help me about that?).
And I haven't changed all items that were added after 0.16, because I'm really unsure about changing the code of the mod (I used another mod called YouMod at the time. Here is a link to the mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/YouModRecipe ).

3 years ago

I just tried it out to see if it was as easy as I thought it would be. And it actually worked. Hooray ;)
With that I just added the Spidertron. I'll add the rest and then there will probably be another update :)

3 years ago

So.
The changes are ready and the update has been successfully tested and uploaded.

I would be very happy if you would play my mod and give me a little feedback when you are ready. (I have to admit that my mod is too hard for me and that's why I have never played it through ^^)

Otherwise I wish you a lot of success and stay fit :)

New response