Hardcorio:SC2 Ammo Tweaks

Ammo stack sizes increased. Mags have more rounds in them. Magazine recipes yield less mags to compensate.

4 years ago

g Enemy Bases Counter

4 years ago

gui-enemy-bases=Enemy Bases Destroyed
It's wrong. This number show you count of enemy bases.
=)

Ah, thanks for the info. I was guessing at what each thing did as I am relatively new to this ordeal. I've kind of been on hiatus right now due to 0.18 and the lack of updated mods as well as life happening, so I did not see this message.

I'll have to take a look if/when you get it updated to 0.18 and see if this is still necessary. We mostly touched the ammo and compatibility with some mods for this as well as a few personal touches.

Thanks for the mod btw, we enjoyed playing through it. Was a lot of fun. Shame our playthrough ended about midway through thanks to 0.18 and life tearing up our little group. Almost all of us enjoyed the mod a lot, and we look forward to a 0.18 run sometime.

PS: feel free to use any of the English locale changes if you want. Happy to have played such a good mod. Thanks again.

4 years ago

Already fixed some translation using this localization. The starting text was written in the version where there was no rocket launch, so it is outdated. Maybe I'll take your starting text. English is not my native language, so I use Google translator and the help of other people.
Be sure that I understand everything that you changed :) Many people write about the need to change the balance, but not to please everyone. Someone likes hard limits and wants to tighten them even harder, while others on the contrary want to soften the game.
A version compatible with factorio_0.18 was available a couple of days after the release of the first experimental one. So this cannot delay your game.

New response