Greenhill Bible

For private use only.

6 years ago

g What's this have to do with factorio?

6 years ago

Why?

6 years ago

Questionable ... indeed... could be a nice bod ... somehow if it had some description about it...

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I know I don't get it at all. Why someone would need this convoluted fantasy in any video game.

I feel nothing but contempt for the Bible clearly... It's truly disturbing that this dark age belief system still exists and persists to this day. More over that it keeps showing up in places that I wouldn't ever expect to see it.... Unbelievable.

If you really want to understand reality, look into the lectures of Alan Watts, and eastern philosophy, I strongly suggest you undo the brainwashing of western religious beliefs...

6 years ago

Eastern brainwashing is superior is it? look at the shitholes created by 'eastern philosophy'.

6 years ago

Sure, lol.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Are you serious? A bible in Factorio? Who would spend his time for read a bible when playing at this game (that is a scientific-like game )? If anyone wants to read a bible, you will read it in real life, don't you? This mod is no-sense and, for its useless updates, a spamming in the mod page.

6 years ago

It's exactly the way I feel and why I couldn't resist my postings lol. It's like a subtle way to throw it in our faces and it annoys me.

6 years ago

The ads and marketing is escalating quickly it seems XD

6 years ago

"Why?"

Just to troll you on your self-proclaimed moral/philosophical/religious high ground. Getting butthurt, annoyed, insulted or whatever else about some random ass mod says infinitely more about you than it does the author.

And on that note, I'd rate this mod an 8/10 for trolling. Dias, if you'd a little more flair to the mod description I have no doubt you could get ol' Squingy here to have a complete meltdown. At which point I might give you a higher rating.

6 years ago

You assume much... Lol.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Yesterday i talked with a modder and i told him that he is very original...but Diaz is more, more "original" than him: i've never thought that anyone would implemented a religion's mod in this game, NEVER. (I repeat: this mod is completely a spamming)

6 years ago

Should that have the option to be used as a weapon of mass destruction ... you know, use it as a hand grenade, and when you throw it, the exorcist's song sounds, and if destroy any building, you get a floating text that say: expelliarmus !!!

... really, just ... way .......

6 years ago

Are you serious!?! XDXD
Harry Potter in Factorio? WTF it's real, but it will make this mod more interesting if Diaz updates this mod as an "Harry Potter mod" (i mean, it will be another nosense for the game...but not more than this mod)

6 years ago

curiosity drives me to madness... what is this mod ? no description kinda makes me wonder xD

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I have to assume Bible study in factorio.... As absurd as that sounds.

6 years ago

You're right XD.

6 years ago

How sad you have to be to need something like this in your video game eh?

6 years ago

Ahahahah, good question xD