Global Tick Time Scale

by Zanthra

Change the UPS/FPS of Factorio without changing the game pace. Allows almost-normal gameplay at 120hz.

1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

g sandbox camera speed

2 years ago

Hello. I love your mod and I also like playing in sandbox mode, but when playing in sandbox mode, the speed of the camera changes according to the speed of the ups. I usually play with your mod adjusting it to 12 UPS and that makes the speed of the camera 5 times slower. Is there a way to change the speed of the camera?

2 years ago

Sorry about the really late response on this, I must have accidentally cleared the notification and then forgotten about it. I will fix the god-controller, editor-controller, and spectator-controller speed values but they have strict upper and lower limits, so they will be adjusted to the minimum or maximum for those controllers.

2 years ago

Thanks. I look forward to it.

1 year, 11 months ago

I saw that in the latest version you added special adjustment code for the god-controller, but I saw no change, the speed of the camera's still very slow. Is it not fully implemented yet?

1 year, 11 months ago

I found the problem and resolved it. (2 problems actually, but one was masking the other one) Should be working now.

1 year, 11 months ago

Thank you so much! It works perfectly now. It really means a lot to me, since I love both your mod and the god mode and couldn't join the two.

New response