Grumpys pY Helper

Rework of some pY stuff. Easier Stack Inserters. Molybdenum Mine radius increased HT-Bot stack size increased to match the others

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g .18

4 years ago

please update to .18

4 years ago

I have not played Factorio in months, needed a break after 3000h
I'll have a look, but give it at least a day from this reply

4 years ago

I have not played Factorio in months, needed a break after 3000h
I'll have a look, but give it at least a day from this reply

Okay i can wait a little longer

4 years ago

Do you know if anything important happened, are you at all familiar with modding?
If it's just a version change, I can upload that from work in no time, otherwise it would take me some time to relearn stuff, as I'm not a programmer at all.
I'd also be happy to transfer ownership to anyone seriously interested

4 years ago

Well im interested,
And im a mod collaborator to the stacking for pyanodon mod
And no nothing off imporant has happend yet,py alien life will come soon

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

added you as collaborator

can i transfer it as a whole without you making a copy? I guess that would be easier for people who just want an upgrade, without searching for a new mod?
I could always mention a new mod in the forum post tho.
My ego is not that big when it comes to this, dont need to see my name on the front page ;)
You could even copy and paste it, i wouldnt care
Feel free to add anything you like

As its quite a workaround to log in from the corporate network and im a bit stressed rn, i wont look at it for now, unless you have any problems with it.

4 years ago

nvm, now that i added you, i see the transfer button
Let me know if you wanna take over, i doubt iΒ΄ll come back to Factorio anytime soon, as the little time i have for gaming atm all goes into Space Engineers
And as i said, i dont need my name on anything ;)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

there is ONE thing IΒ΄d ask you to do:

Please use the changelog!
I dont care about the code itself. Im sloppy at these things, im not a programmer and if it could be tidied up, iΒ΄m happy.

But ive spent quite some time at trial & error of the Changelog, and as it was just created at the time the mod was in work, took some time to contribute to the Changelog forum thread.
I think getting this done properly was more satisfying than the mod itself , as i hated updates that dont tell you whats new and when you ask you get answers like "its all on github".
Not satisfying for the average user like I am.

If you are not familiar with it, a link can be found on any mods changelog tab

4 years ago

you can send me the files i need to take over your mod,
maybe you could mentioned it on the forum im taking over your mod

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Option 1: I transfer ownership here on the portal and you can do whatever you feel like

Option 2:
You could just download them here and re-upload them as your own, if you don't wanna takeover this modpage thing.

AFAIK there are no other files to be sent.
If you chose to reupload on your own, just say so here so I can mark it as deprecated, or at least state so in an announcement so people that stay on 0.17 can still find it.

Also, if you wanna open a new forum thread to edit the op, please say so, and I will link it in mine

Already posted "something" on the forums, logged in for the first time in months.
Will update that accordingly

Tell me if I missed anything.
I'm in a boring meeting all day πŸ˜‚

4 years ago

option 1 will do for me, don't deprecate the mod, let the forum thread open for others and me to anounce updates and or requests

4 years ago

If there is nothing more than the files here, I will now transfer it. I have forgotten how this works. Was quite a chore to learn in the first place. If there is anything more I could do (maybe there are files to send?) reply here, as this gets me notified sooner than the forums.

I will mention it properly on the forums, all you'd be missing is the change log in the op. If there are no frequent updates, you could reply here and I will keep the op as updated as I can.

4 years ago

thanks,
iff there are problems ill let you know here

ps enjoy your boring meeting πŸ˜‚

New response