Grumpys pY Helper

Rework of some pY stuff. Easier Stack Inserters. Molybdenum Mine radius increased HT-Bot stack size increased to match the others

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g hmmm

5 years ago

12 bonus2 fast inserters per wagon are to slow for the early to mid game? How about loaders then? Or do you not play with them? They are really fast and you can get them before stack inserters.

GrumpyJoe ☆
5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

no, we dont like loaders.
Loader redux can become a huge UPS drain and needs 4 tiles from the warehouse, Miniloaders are fugly and Deadlock´s dont load trains.
Also, i wont wanna redo every station later, not even with the new upgrade planer

I also dont like 2sided setups, with warehouses thats huge. I haven´t played with vnailla chests at stations in ages
And there is no stack bonus aviable for normal inserters, as pY currently works

GrumpyJoe ☆
5 years ago

oh, and another one. I wanna control whats loaded with LTN, with Filter Miniloader thats a pain, there is always something going wrong with items getting stuck, in a way it never happens to me with just filter stack inserters

5 years ago

Personally, I like the Bulk Rail Loader mod coupled with Deadlock's. Still, options are good, and Py's can be rough on some people. Keep on.

GrumpyJoe ☆
5 years ago

we use bulk rail loaders, but i dont like them throwing sensible stuff into the wagons :D
So they are on base settings, ores only.

5 years ago

I use filter miniloaders with LTN on the PySuite without issue. if you don't set it up right it's going to break, like anything.

GrumpyJoe ☆
5 years ago

you are right, its always the user
it usualy works very well, but we had a very specific use case where it broke. shouldn´t have been set up that way, but you know, servers..... ;)

New response