πŸ”₯ Flammable Oils_QUICKFIX

by Fr_Dae

"You very shouldn't play with matches" Pipes and storage tanks and stuff will catch fire and explode

1 year, 6 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Option to disable fuel values

1 year, 7 months ago

Thank you for maintaining this mod! Here is something I noticed: it seems that multiple mods (KS Power, MT Heaters, this mod) try to assign fuel values to fluids in the data-updates phase, unless the values have been set by someone else. In my case this behavior means that I will unconditionally get the fuel values from this mod, even though I would prefer the values from KS Power.

Ideas to fix:
- set an optional dependency on KS Power, so that it loads first when enabled by the player (and then the values from Flammable Oils are only used as fallback)
- alternatively, add a startup setting to disable Flammable Oils from setting any fuel (and pollution) values

1 year, 7 months ago

Hello, I did what I had or, with what I had.
The problem with kspower, which I have been using for a long time now, is that no pollution value was defined.

Moreover, if something burns, it pollutes, otherwise it would be illogical.

I'm not a coder, I'm just a patcher.

1 year, 6 months ago

I'm no expert at Factorio modding either, and I totally understand if you don't have the bandwidth to work on this right now. As you can see from the timing of this message, it also took me close to a month to find the time to look into this again. :)

That being said, I just checked the current version of KS Power and it does actually assign pollution values to everything. I would really like to see this solved, so if you're opposed to adding the optional dependency, I could also offer to send you a patch that adds the startup setting.

1 year, 6 months ago

Could you contact me at discord ?
Dae#5125

New response