FasterStart

A starter kit with a small modular armor with a small fusion reactor, night vision, exoskeleton, roboport and 25 fusion construction robots.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Missing Stuff

3 years ago

Hello!

Would like to use your mod, but its missing some items sometimes and it feels often like RNG what you get and what not. =)

3 years ago

Also missing stuff. No armor or exo were in the crashed ship for new 1.1.6 freeplay today. I picked up all the piece to be sure.

3 years ago

fixed, thx for the report.

3 years ago

Hey, I still have this problem. It seems to depend on the seed. One one seed I don't receive the goggles and on another I don't receive the fusion reactor.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

me too, missing bots on 1st attempt, missing reactor on 2nd, missing reactor on the 3rd

3 years ago

Yes - unfortunately I think the crash site randomly spawns certain debris and the items drop based on what debris appears? I really like the idea that the items appear in the crashed site though but it appears linked to the seed of the map as only certain debris will spawn. Not sure if it's possible to force each item to generate once no matter what debris spawns or add the pieces into the armor already?

New response