Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

b Robots not work

7 years ago

Robots not work = logistics

7 years ago

Yes

7 years ago

and you can get them to work?

7 years ago

Depends

7 years ago

Is this still being worked on?

7 years ago

I hope so. I really like the idea of this mod, really helps when it comes to keeping an organized factory. However when I finally found out that logistics robots couldn't go in and out of the Factorissimo's factories after building my entire oil processing area inside one; I was a bit bummed out lol

My work-around to logistics robots not working with it is simply putting a requester chest on the outside with a conveyor going in, then having it input into a storage chest right away with a roboport inside to deliver it around. Not a very good work-around when you fill up all the slots where you can pipe stuff in. But it gets the job done for simple things.

7 years ago

I think it makes it an interesting challenge -- logistics robots are basically a power-sink, but incredibly convenient, effectively eliminating any challenge other than getting power to them.
Factorissimo gives you a different option for space-compression, but you have to get your items in/out of the factory, and you only have 12 ports, instead of "infinite" ones.

FYI - roboports work inside the factories. So you can make small focused logistic builds inside each factory, and send the products out on belts to be picked up outside. Works nicely.