Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

6 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

g Scary Thought

7 years ago

Been playing around with this and had a scary idea that I am tempted to find a way to test. What happens if a factory is destroyed while you are in it? do you get kicked out of it or do you get stuck in a limbo state? possible crash maybe due to non existent character I would think but not sure. Figured I would put this out there and see what others think.

7 years ago

I removed a factory that a friend was in. Nothing changed for him. The factory started to lose power. When he came out, he appeared where the door used to be. I did not try to build something in the location that he would appear at, that might cause as issue. Seems this mod simply creates an alternate map that you teleport to when going in or out.

7 years ago

Oh good, I was thinking of this when I was thinking of joining a friend and playing with this mod. Knowing him this is something he would try and do just to see if it would do what we think or not. Also good to know I don't have to worry about it if a biter swarm destroys the factory while I am in it.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Well i have someone who is more stuck. I didnt know they were in a factory when I removed the mod. Now when they join they are in the factory but cant get out. I'm not sure how this is possible since mod is gone. And I can't seem to find where player position is stored.

7 years ago

The surfaces still exist and you just need to teleport him out.

/c game.players["friendsname"].teleport({0,0}, 1)

7 years ago

Thank You