Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

6 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

g How does one "use blueprints to copy and paste"?

7 years ago

The mod description says there's some way to copy and paste factories. Can you describe how to do that? It later says the game will crash if you try and place factories with robots, so I'm not really sure what you're saying here...

7 years ago

you can make a blueprint inside the building and then go into another and place that blueprint... you cant take a blueprint of the entire building from outside and then just slap down the building and everything inside... but it WILL place an empty building... you just have to do it one level at a time :)

7 years ago

I thought this implied that it will use construction robots to actually build the blueprint. This was even more strongly suggested by roboports connecting to factory buildings with yellow dashed lines which usually means that it's in range of construction and logistics. Turns out that the yellow lines mean absolutely nothing and robots can't be used to replicate factory buildings which makes this very painful to use efficiently.

So what's the alternative? Do I have to use a personal roboport so that the insides of factory buildings can be assembled from blueprints?