Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

i Different tiers of factories/Energy management inside the factory

7 years ago

Hi, first of all I want to thank you for this mod, which helps me a lot in building my base !

I have a question or a proposition if you want.

Currently I'm using the 5dim's mod and when using 60 MK2 Mashers inside the factory, the energy supply raises to 37MW, assuming that the maximum output is 50MW inside. Recently, I wanted to use some speed modules in those Mashers but the energy supply was far behind, so is it possible to make different tiers of factory, still the same size but with a higher energy output inside the factory ?
Honestly, I don't have any ideas for the recipes ! Maybe some propositions from the others ? :p

I would really appreciate this add on this mod !

See ya !

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

if you want more power inside your factory you can change some value in the config.lua at lines 5/8/15 and probably in entity_alternate.lua at lines 21/23/177/180, me it helped me with the advanced assembling and inserters.

7 years ago

Hey Keneda !

By multiplying the lines 5/8/15 in the config.lua by 2 so :

factorissimo.config.power_buffer = "20MJ"
factorissimo.config.power_input_limit = "100MW"
factorissimo.config.power_output_limit = "100MW"

It worked !

Thank you for your help :)

7 years ago

glad it helped you as it did for me hehe

7 years ago

Would be nice if the mod add more level of the power plant building, that are able to output more than just 50k, when you go to Nuclear power or Youki Industries (engines) You made 50k each powerplant. Instead of alter the mod code

7 years ago

I'm working on it. Just need to get the sprites for the larger factory buildings done first.