Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

i An idea relating to the thread "bots enter the buildings"

7 years ago

I kinda would like to create lots of buildings with one kind of item produced in each one and that would really reduce the distance for the bots to travel. The idea in the thread "bots enter the buildings" is kinda what I want to see in the next updates but I don't think it is possible to program the bots to enter the building through the entrance. So my idea is using the building as a storage chest, there will be a 4x4 or 6x6 warehouse inside the building to store the items produced. And when you click at the building outside a "chest-like-menu" will pop up with all the items produced in the building being displayed. I don't know whether this is possible or not but I hope it is.

7 years ago

So more like, bots can pick up items?
Can't you do that by outputting a belt and feeding a logi chest?

Related to this, is there a way to get blueprint construction inside a building without using the personal roboport? I like to paste and run.

7 years ago

Build a regular roboport inside and give it some robots plus the required materials.