Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

b Huge performance drop spikes when reloading a save

7 years ago

I saved and quit to play around with adding some more mods, and when I reloaded I was greeted with huge (5-10s) stalls. I cleared out the factory to save my stuff, picked it up, and the stalls immediately stopped. Putting it back down immediately restarted the stalling. Everything worked fine before I saved and quit.

7 years ago

Same problem here, i disabled all other mods to make sure it was this mod that was creating the problem, and it is.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

The update to 13.10 seems to have affected the mod.

More info here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=29617

Try downgrading the game version to 13.9. You will be missing out on some features (like revamped logistical trash slots), but it's up to you to decide which is more important.

One warning is that it will reset your scenario counters. Also you may need to restart the maps too if you loaded 0.13.10 as they can't be loaded in 0.13.9 to my knowledge.

7 years ago

Latest Factorissimo update fixed my saved game freezing with 0.13.10 problems. All is running smooth again. :)