Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

g remnant construction bots

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

first, thank you so very much for writing this mod. i love it.

not sure how this happened but i have 3 remnant construction bots inside one of my factories. they won't interact with any blueprint or redprint commands but they can be removed by mining them (right click).

http://i.imgur.com/zQsQNui.png

7 years ago

Did you leave the building while they were not in your inventory? No wonder they won't do things, they're out of charge. Looks like you took off your portable roboport while outside, otherwise they would probably be going to you and recharging.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

still not sure how it happened but not a big deal since i can just right click them back into my inventory. i have not been able to recreate it but i have been able to strand a bot outside a factory too so looks like it's not just related to your mod.

7 years ago

The bots can't follow you through the door, so they just sit there and mope.

7 years ago

I found this problem only when there was no nearby roboport. After I built a roboport, my personal robots flew over to them whenever I walked into a factory with them hovering above.