Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

b This mod causes FPS drop for me

7 years ago

It seems that this mod causes FPS drops for me. Playes with Bobs, NE, Bio I and few others mods

7 years ago

I have updated the mod with performance improvements. Did they help?

7 years ago

i dont think so as ive just updated but the fps drop only seems to be when mousing over building like assemblers or the factory its self

7 years ago

Yep, I am getting that weird lag too and only when mousing over buildings. Latest mod version.

7 years ago

I know what you mean, I get that too. My FPS drops from precisely 60 to precisely 30 when mousing over some complex building. I have absolutely no idea what could cause that.

7 years ago

i think it might be the box in a box idea, the game has too much to compute when loading the variables and that might be whats causing it to drop in fps. maybe try it with a limit to not having a factory inside a factory and see how it goes

7 years ago

Disabling that shouldn't cause anything at all to change, since the boxes aren't really inside each other. You simply get teleported to a new surface as soon as you are near the entrance or exit of a factory. Where you get teleported from really doesn't matter at all.

7 years ago

no it shouldnt but it wouldnt hurt to try rite?

7 years ago

Any news on this bug? I get this too, even when I have no factories placed. I really want to be able to use this but the 30 fps is kind of off putting.

7 years ago

That's even worse! I think I need to ask the developers why this could happen.

7 years ago

I can confirm, I get the FPS drop too. in the debug display, the actual source of the long update time is the "game render preparation" time ,which goes from ~1ms to 25ms when hovering over any building or when trying to place assemblers or electric mining drills.

7 years ago

Good news everyone, the FPS drop should be fixed in version 0.1.2.

7 years ago

Running Factorissimo 0.1.2 and 1.13.x ("Latest Experimental" on steam). I have about 15 mods installed total. I wanted to play a Factorissimo unique play through with very little built outside of factories. I rushed the tech and my first factory using a basic electric steam setup and burner drills for materials otherwise. As soon as I placed the factory, the game begins to lag. Something like 1-2 seconds of lag followed by only .5-1 second of normal play. I removed the factory and normal game play resumed. I've also restarted the game and the error is 100% reproducible.

Full mod list:
00 Bigger Stack Sizes_0.0.1
Advanced-Drills_0.1.6
Advanced-Electric_0.1.2
blueprint-string_3.0.3
EvoGUI_0.4.106
Factorissimo_0.1.2
FARL_0.5.35
fluid-barrel_1.1.1
GDIW_0.13.2
Landfill_2.1.10
long-reach_0.0.5
RailTanker_1.3.32
research-queue_1.3.0
robotarmy_0.2.0
rso-mod_2.0.11
TheFatController_0.4.18
YARM_0.7.102

7 years ago

same problem as Michaelthe

7 years ago

I've disabled all mods except this and started a fresh sandbox game and the bug is the same.

7 years ago

myn seemed to work fine until i saved and quit then reloaded the game

7 years ago

Latest Factorissimo update fixed my saved game freezing with 0.13.10 problems. All is running smooth again. :)

7 years ago

The latest Factorio upgrade broke my mod, but it's okay now.

7 years ago

The latest Factorio upgrade broke my mod, but it's okay now.

Just confirming that the issue seems 100% resolved for me!

7 years ago

Now that those annoying lags are fixed, I must say - this mod is awesome.