Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

b Error while loading entity prototype

7 years ago

When I load the game I get this error. I've tried extracting the folder into the game files and simply moving the .zip in there too, no difference.

http://imgur.com/OaAJ57H

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Which Factorio version are you using? Are you sure you're playing 0.13?

7 years ago

Same problem here, I just updated factorio (0.13.9 alpha), still having this message :/

7 years ago

That is rather weird. It doesn't seem to happen for most people, the "radius_visualisation_picture" attribute is not there in the vanilla roboport prototype either, and the 0.13 changelog explicitly noted that the attribute was removed. Which OS are you using? Are you running with Steam or without? Are you playing on a world from before 0.13?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Actually the problem happens when I start the game, so I guess it has nothing to do with the world, I play it on steam but I updated it using the installer I found on the official website. (and launched it directly so I don't have the "steam is preparing Factorio blahblah".) I'm using Windows 7 and apparently everything's up to date on it.

Well, to check what I've just written I started the game once again and... it actually worked so... I guess it's somehow fixed ^^' Well seems like you juste have to be patient.

7 years ago

Same issue.

Factorio 0.13
Windows 10 Pro
Steam version

Crashes at starting game.