Tweaks
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.16

b 0.7.2 issues

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hello,

i created a map with this mod and have following issues:
- After loading the html-page the map is zoomed out very far, so that the map is a little black box centered on the screen. If i scroll in the map is shown.
- I have the grid enabled ingame. Is it possible to deactivate it on the map automatically?
- The map is only between -1000,-1000 and 1000, 1000 what is to small for my map. Can the mod automatically detect the explored area and set the size to this values?

So far - steinio

7 years ago

My maps generate normally, however when I open the index, all image tiles give a 404, as if it is not calculating the image names correctly. see the 404 errors below:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
file:///C:/Users/amaya/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/script-output/FactorioMaps/home-map/Images/1_-1_-1.png Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
file:///C:/Users/amaya/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/script-output/FactorioMaps/home-map/Images/1_-1_2.png Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
file:///C:/Users/amaya/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/script-output/FactorioMaps/home-map/Images/1_-2_1.png

The files in the images folder are all positive numbers, such as 1_0_0.png, 1_0_1.png and so on.

New response