Factorio Into Space deprecated

You can go to other planets!

5 years ago

i different world types, transport methods, nameing.

5 years ago

Hello godlyegg12!
I'm very intrested in your mod, but I don't know, how the world generation works, and I have a suggestion.
-I'd be amazed if every world could be different, in a random way.
Maybe there will be some peaceful worlds and some with almost no resourses but with a lot of aliens.
Also this idea could make you mad if you get an unlievable planet and you lose your entire universe becouse you can't set up a way back. This is how the first tip leads to the secund one.
I don't know if you can keep your inventory, but you should. :) Also it could be a fun thing, to
-refuel the rockets, and transport items with them through space... You could send back ores, or make a "rocket based factory" through space and planets. But this idea requires two main features
-A laaaaaaarge spacecraft inventory 100 slots for example or 50 at least. (200 would be useful, but also a cheat...)
-a copy of the train system gui so you can make routes for your spacecrafts. This Idea also requires the ability to
-name rocket stations
-and land rockets in rocket lounchers...
I CAN NOT CODE so I understand if it's hard to create but I'd be amazed even more if you could do these changes.

I hope I gave you some ideas.
By: ligvigfui

And sorry for my english

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Those are some good ideas!
I'll think about trying them out

New response