Screenshot Toolkit

* Snipping: Screenshots a selected area, similar to programs like the Windows Snipping Tool or Flameshot. * Timelapse: Automatically does screenshots of the whole base in set minute intervals. Written to be performance friendly. Aims to be your do-it-all toolkit for screenshots.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Suggestion: a screenshot per tick for x ticks

1 year, 3 months ago

Some circuit and belt designs are so much easier to understand, explain, and share with animation. Processing the screenshots into gif seems well outside the scope of the mod, but having a series of screenshots in my hands would be quite enough. I'd love to be able to take a folder full of screenshots and drop them into a gif generator.

Love this mod. Best way I've found to share big and little things with perfect detail. Thanks for this, very much

1 year, 3 months ago

I totally understand your point and I have no idea how I didn't come up with this myself in the first place!

This is definitely going onto the todo list. After a quick thought tho I don't have any idea to properly add this to the current ui of the mod.

I have a big rebuild of the ui in mind that will allow for quite a few feature requests. A similar feature request was posted before and I will approach them first after finishing that.

Unfortunately you will have to wait until a few months, if not a year. I have private plans for this year that pretty much occupy all my weekends.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I think for this kind of thing it's best to use a screen recording tool like OBS or ShareX. You can make a 60 FPS video with these tools.

New response