Screenshot Toolkit

* Snipping: Screenshots a selected area, similar to programs like the Windows Snipping Tool or Flameshot. * Timelapse: Automatically does screenshots of the whole base in set minute intervals. Written to be performance friendly. Aims to be your do-it-all toolkit for screenshots.

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Crash on loading save

1 year, 8 months ago

Just got a crash on load on a save. It happens 100% of the time. It used to work fine before. I'm playing SE+K2 and a bunch of QoL mods

The mod Screenshot Toolkit (2.4.7) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event FacAutoScreenshot::on_player_joined_game (ID 45)
FacAutoScreenshot/scripts/shooter.lua:10: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
FacAutoScreenshot/scripts/shooter.lua:10: in function 'evaluateZoomForPlayer'
FacAutoScreenshot/scripts/shooter.lua:46: in function 'evaluateZoomForPlayerAndAllSurfaces'
FacAutoScreenshot/control.lua:78: in function 'loadDefaultsForPlayer'
FacAutoScreenshot/control.lua:82: in function 'initializePlayer'
FacAutoScreenshot/control.lua:175: in function <FacAutoScreenshot/control.lua:173>

1 year, 8 months ago

Thanks for reporting this.

Please have a look at the FAQ and send me the things listed there that will help me investigate the issue.

Please send me your crashing save file especially.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Here's the save file (link expires in 24h)
https://wormhole.app/904va#50tbns0_PnsK08cC75KrZQ
If anything pops up, you can message me on discord fuhnert#9524

1 year, 3 months ago

Hey, is this still an issue? I seem to have more time in the upcoming weekends and would investigate this if this is still an issue.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Can confirm this is still an issue. I will submit a github issue shortly with my save file.

EDIT: After following the instructions in the FAQ (and rebooting my computer) everything works just fine and I have zero issues loading in. Not going to submit a bug report if I dont have a save that reliably crashes sorry.

New response