Equipment Hotkeys deprecated

Adds hotkeys to toggle exoskeletons, night vision and personal roboports.

6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

g Ideas and Issues

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi Choumiko

Great mod! Have been asking the devs for ages! Could you add little pictures next to battery display in right bottom corner,about half size of battery, little squares, that gets greyed out when something is switched off and show in colour when on.

Also, can you hardcode/wire/whatevs the game that if ur mod is active F3 is for nightvision and F8 for atlas tex... Swap them around? Then the three controls are nicely together on kybrd.

Oh your mod break exoskeleton progressive running mod... try to fix pls?
edit - scratch above. I see your and their mod use same hotkey...

6 years ago

There's no real gui position for the bottom right corner, so i'd have to create a gui on the left side, that stretches all the way to the right and then try to position the icons. I guess that will mess up quickly with different resolutions, window sizes and ui scales. I might give it a try sometime, but don't hold your breath for it ;)

You can change the hotkey for the Atlas in the control options, i don't think i can swap them via mod.

The roboport toggle was just what I needed.

One thing I noticed - if you enter a vehicle with roboports disabled, it automatically enables them when you exit. It would be nice if it remembered the setting before entering the vehicle and stayed with that upon exiting.

New response