Equipment Hotkeys

Adds hotkeys to toggle exoskeletons, night vision and personal roboports.

Utilities
7 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

g Robots repair vehicles

7 years ago

Regardless of my roboport setting, the robots try to repair vehicles anyway. Only vehicles though, anything else damaged they won't repair when its off. This is a huge pain because I hate when they come out and get eaten by biters at the base I'm killing.

6 years ago

Confirmed. A slight annoyance in an otherwise glorious mod. Should be vanilla ASAP.

6 years ago

Same here. This was literally the reason I downloaded this mod.

6 years ago

I'm having the same problem. I don't think they repair vehicles specifically, it's just that the mod has no effect (roboports stay on) when you're in a vehicle. I also downloaded this specifically to keep my drones safe while fighting in a tank. Would love to see a fix for it. :)

6 years ago

I figured out the problem! The mod disables roboports by setting construction_radius = 0, which works for most things, but an occupied vehicle's distance from the driver is 0, so the bots are allowed to work on it. Setting robot_limit = 0 fixes it--now disabled ports simply aren't allowed to launch robots at all. Just add this line to the mod's data-final-fixes.lua file, before "data:extend(equipment)":

processEquipment("roboport-equipment", {["robot_limit"] = 0})

6 years ago

Since the last update was 3 months ago, i just fixed the issue and uploaded it to the portal: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Choumiko/EquipmentHotkeys_fixed

New response