Overhaul
5 years ago
0.13 - 0.14

g A video overview of this would be nice...as would a forum page for discussion.

7 years ago

A video overview of this would be nice...as would a forum page for discussion.

7 years ago

Been at Wacken for a week...
I dont think I can manage video for this mod, took me 4 h to get to bessmersteel and I do know what I'm doing... Then took the err all in approach and well build 60 electrolysis plant mark 1 to get some oxygen for the modern steelprocess, they are not that efficient lol.

To make a videoseries is very taxing because a) Im not funny, in fact a standard accountant got more personality then a mere pony like me. (obviously), and well you do need friends to make a videoseries, else I would probably be reported, you know with that silent heavy breathing for 7 hours straight, perhaps sometimes chewing sounds. The alternative of listening to Amon Amarth / Sabaton while playing is bit hard from a legal point of view...

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

LOL! (Understood)

Still, It might be helpful if I could find someone using this mod in a play-through video, as I have no idea how to even begin using this mod. It does sound fun though. I may give it a shot in the future, anyway.

7 years ago

there is a server...

7 years ago

Basically, put the mods folder in a clean mod catalogue (save the others first).
Then start game up.
Put on peaceful.
Start up game and let the graveling begin :)

Basically you got 4 resourses, buildingsegments (walls) and machineparts for building factorys and machines.
You need pipes for chemical plants (and red sceince pots), cuircuit boards you need cables.

All of these you can make from any metal, just pick the right recipie. Copper is best for cables, steel is best for machineparts, bricks are best for pipes. Walls steel of bricks id say but you can go with anything.

Then after you started manual mining, you go for managing waste rock, then you go for electricity -> science either standard tech tree or specialized (steel). I d recomment to get some steel science in order to be able to use the iron slag for more steel. Then upgrade or build a new better base.
Then go for automation and belts etc.
Shift gravel for increased stack size, then get red oven tech and start turning dirst into bricks.
Then decide what you want to do...

7 years ago

Thanks!

New response