Elgskred's Endgame Extension Mod

This mod adds most of its content after the first rocket launch. Adding several new tiers of production machines, new ores, science packs and some new beacon functionality.

Overhaul
1 year, 1 month ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Update for 1.1

3 years ago

Hi
Love this mod, adds some nice end game playability.
Just wondering if you have any plans to update it to 1.1?

G

3 years ago

Posted a updated version now, should be available on the portal.
There are some issues with icon scaling on some technologies, I'll patch later.

Glad you like the mod :)

3 years ago

Hi,
I have an issue. To build the regular rocket silo, I need Titanium Pipe. But that item becomes available with Titanium Processing only after I research Advanced Automation Science Pack which is only available after I research the Compressed Science pack. But I require some Space Science packs which come from the rocket silo for that!
I use many of Bob's mods so I already have Titanium plates, but can't make the pipes. All available research are completed, I'm blocked to the Space Science Packs now...

3 years ago

Are you sure you’re not trying to build rocket-silo2?
I make no changes to the regular rocket silo recipe.
I have not done any compability testing with bobsMods, might be some unintended side effects from running both mods

3 years ago

Did some quick testing.
One of bobs mods change the original rocket silo recipe. Adding my mod on top of that changes the required pipe from “pipe” to “titanium-pipe”.
I’ll take a quick look at I when I get home

3 years ago

Pushed a fix for this compability issue. Should be available on the modportal shortly.

New response