Enchanted Electronics

Adds a difficulty for electronics circuits production and more realistic recipes. Adds new fluids and new materials like silicon and tin.

4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Tin not appearing in preview

4 years ago

I started a playthrough with both Enchanted Electronics and Enchanted Nuclear, and I didn't see any sign of tin in the preview. I think magenta is thorium, and there is no new color I could see for tin. Is this because of a conflict between the two mods, because tin just isn't showing up, because it's really far from my start, or because it wasn't generated? Some other explanation is possible, of course, but those are the first few to come to mind.

4 years ago

I can confirm it is just really far from my start. Might be worth enforcing that it shows up a little closer, depending on how necessary it is

4 years ago

Ah, I have since discovered that tin ore can be separated from stone. Consider this entire complaint about the tin ore withdrawn :)

4 years ago

Yes, the tin ore is quite far away, it's done on purpose. Tin is mainly used as material for nuclear (construction of centrifuges and nuclear reactors ...), in the next version (which will be released tomorrow), I will add the tin cable which will be used for the creation of certain electronic components

4 years ago

Ah, nice. Anyway, discovering that it can be extracted from stone makes me a lot less concerned about the long drive to the tin.

New response