Expanded Rocket Payloads Touched by an AngelBob

This mod gives Expanded Rocket Payloads, SpaceX, Orbital Ion Cannon and a few other Space oriented mods the AngelBob treatment!

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

b [Fixed] Add rare earth from pyHT to asteroid mining

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pyhightech requires "rare earth" for circuits 2 & 3 as well as most of science packs.The only way to obtain it in game is to mine from ore patches. The patches are finite and quite rare, in no way sustaining millions of science packs needed to finish the game with mods like SpaceX & co. Could you add an option to have rare earth from asteroid mining please?
EDIT: or rather, I already see pyHT in dependencies and this in changelog:

The Orbital Autonomous Fabricator can now produce Rare Earth Ore from "Py High Tech"

Why I don't see a way to obtain rare earth in FNEI then?

4 years ago

Thanks for the report. This is fixed in 0.1.10 along with some other issues I had while installing factorio fresh without all the standard mods.

4 years ago

Yeah, it's present now. Thanks.

4 years ago

Isn't present again. Anything changed?

4 years ago

I don't know. I don't use it.

4 years ago

So do you need any debug data to fix this?

4 years ago

Probably... If I fix it at all. 0.17 made me sick of this game.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Downgraded to ERPTbaAB_0.1.10, it works fine. I compared the folders and found that your change from changelog wasn't the only one in that version. I ran winmerge and found that this is most likely what broke it.
data-updates.lua line 507/500:
bobmods.lib.tech.add_recipe_unlock("orbital-autonomous-fabricators", "rare-earth-ore-delivery")
to
bobmods.lib.tech.add_recipe_unlock("orbital-autonomous-fabricators", "rare-earth-ore")

Also the folder name for ERPTbaAB_0.1.11 is ERPTbaAB_0.1.10.

4 years ago

I'll fix it when I get around

New response