Expanded Rocket Payloads Touched by an AngelBob

This mod gives Expanded Rocket Payloads, SpaceX, Orbital Ion Cannon and a few other Space oriented mods the AngelBob treatment!

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

i [Request] Compatibility with Omnimatter, yes or no?

5 years ago

Hello sandro,
I would like to ask you about compatibility of this mod with mod Omnimatter.
I am having pretty extensive modpack, containing full Bobs, Angels, MadClowns, Pyanodons, AAI Industry, More Science, SpaceX, Expanded rocket payloads and some of other stuff, which shouldnt be relevant. Adding Omnimatter to the mix makes requirement for your mod to be disabled for game startup, but the original mod (ERP) isnt "compaining" at all.
Are you aware of this, are you interested in looking into it, provide I send you more info? (modlist, factorio-current, mod settings, screen of error notice).
Final note: Still on 0.16, not planning 0.17.
Thanks a lot, regards, Delanii

5 years ago

Short answer: no.
I am aware that my mods do not work well with Omni. I don't really want to fix it by myself but would be interested in a patch from someone to be included. Maybe we could ask pez if he is interested?
Then I don't plan to backport anything to 0.16 by myself cause I just don't have the time. Right now I can barely play Factorio at all.
And last I did not play Omni so far and could not really know how to do or fix things.

5 years ago

Thank you for your answer.
I dont know who pez is, but, if I get the time, I try to fix it myself by adding some compatibility mod of mine. After I move to 0.17, I offer it to you to incorporate, if you would be still active and interested.
Tremendous help would be, If you would be interested to give me consultations about specific parts of your code, if I get lost or couldnt find way...
Thanks a lot, regards, Delanii

5 years ago

The code should be very clear. For any question feel free to write me on the Factorio discord or dm me. I usually answer within a day.

5 years ago

Just to clarify... id love to help, the question regarding omnimods is... do you have omnicompression or omnifluid active?
Those two particular mods are known to cause problems with buildings, particulary those with fluid box connections.
If you could narrow down which omnimod is causing the conflict i may be able to patch it relatively quickly. I am still on 0.16 for my omnibase if you need me to help fix things. Alternatively, you can dm me on discord (Pez#2787)

5 years ago

Found a fix, not sure if it actually breaks anything... extract the mod, rename the data-final-fixes.lua file to data-updates.lua and re-zip... let me know if that does not work for you.

5 years ago

Hello guys!
@SuperSandro2000 Thank you for your kind reply, I will contact you when I would get lost or couldnt find a way.
@pezzawinkle Now I know! I use only Omnimatter (and Omnilib with it). I am not on discord (yet), visited it yesterday just to contact Omnissiah :)
But I get back to it. As soon as I can, I test your solution and let you know here. I am playing very extensive modpack, also slowly progressing to make Xander compatible with all the stuff, so it may do a lot to put it in earlier data stage :)

5 years ago

Hello Sandro!
I try to get to it as soon as I can. I already started a Omni-game without ERPTbaAB, but I test it. I am sorry I cant guarantee a schedule, since I dont have much time to play these days.
Thank you very much for looking into my issue! I let you know as soon as I test it.
PS: Happy Easter :)

5 years ago

Hello Sandro and pez!
Luckily I was able to test prerelease right now and can report back that everything works great as before as I did not played with Omnimatter.
Thank you very much for looking into my suggestion! Delanii

5 years ago

Good to hear that! I will release it now for all.

New response