Another Sulfur Mod deprecated

This mod adds mineable sulfur ore to the map, that needs to be purified with a new assembling machine and a new typology of crafting (purifying), but this machine needs to be researched for make the game a bit interesting ;D. (This mod is ntended to supplement your production of sulfuric acid by enabling mining of sulfur deposits.)

Content
6 years ago
Mining

g No recipe available

6 years ago

Hey,

Thanks for really helpful mod, but I found something, when I open the purifying machine, there is no recipe for sulfur purification. And inserters doesn't put raw sulfur to machine. I have a lot of mods, maybe it's the reason?

6 years ago

Probably will be a collision with other mods, but i will se if there's something wrong...

Thank you for the support.
-DiegoPro77

6 years ago

Hey man was looking forward to using this mod and I cannot tell whether it's any of the mods on my lost are conflicting with this one or not. Any news what's happening?

6 years ago

The problem is the recipe that is for purifying is not unlocked.

To fix, at line 142 of prototypes\purifying-machine.lua add the following:
},
{
type = "unlock-recipe",
recipe = "sulfur"
},

5 years ago

Hey, just a heads-up, this still isn't fixed. Can confirm that it's an issue and it's missing from the file. I'm garbo at file editing so I had to use the console command instead, but manually unlocking the recipe fixes the problem.

Would definitely prefer a non-console fix when you get the time.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm sorry, but in these months i'm dedicating on my Fp mods, and i'm very engaged in real life too, so this mod is temporally deprecated.
I'll edit it only if the factorio's staff will release a new game version; Sorry.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

Hey, could someone explain to me how to unblock this sulfur?

New response