Dp77's FactorioPlus: Mining

This mod adds some new tiers of burner mining drill, lots of new tiers of electric mining drill, and new quarries: very hard to craft, but very powerful and useful. They can mine ores and fluids where you want (and you can use the cheaper one, for example, for create ores and use them instantly for create explosives or grenades). (Compatible with Quarry and Bobs Mod)

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Can you remove the dependencies?

5 years ago

I really like this Logistic, Machine, and Mining mods you made, but I really don't want to add 24 more resources to the game... Can you just make the dependencies optional? I probably will play with the ores eventually, but I like getting a feel for machines and items before implementing changes. Can you just add some expensive vanilla recipes if the other mods are not detected so I can use the tech first?

5 years ago

I have posted this to the Discussion for all 3 mods in hope you see this... I want these mods to add more tech to the vanilla game but in .16 most machine mods are broke still or not supported anymore:'C... these are the most expansive ones I've seen with more available and all in only 3 mods... i am in the process of putting up a server but need this without all the added ores and stuff. This server is meant to introduce a few friends to the game and seeing all the ores may scare them away.

5 years ago

I've already responded you on FP: HyperLogistic

New response