Dp77s FactorioPlus Electronics

This mod changes the normal way to produce circuits in a more complex and interesting one, using new liquids like lithium and adding a new powerful circuit called control unit (that will be used from "FactorioPlus: Machines" for craft, for example, the assembling machine mk11 ); it also splits the vanilla green/red/blue circuit in 3 different versions: from the easier to the harder. This mod is also compatible with Bob's ones if you want to play them together.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Processing Unit V1

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hello! And thanks for the awesome mods!

I am currently trying to research the science to get Processing units V1.. But, I have an issue. I am playing with the 30 Science mod pack.
To get Processing units V1 I need Advanced Electronics 3, but to get that, I need Science # 18, modules. But the Modules themselfes take processing units V1 to get. So... We're stuck in a loop to get foward, because we can't get the science we need to unlock processing units v1 because we can't craft them for Science #18.... Hope you can help :D
Much love, Buttpie

5 years ago

My mods aren't currently compatible with 30 Science mod, so it's normal for you to find a loop in technologies.

And, at the moment, i'm fixing many things… this is a hard period for me, 'cause i'm very busy with school ... and for me find the time for update mods is getting very hard.
… So, for now, i can't do new compatibilities… unfortunately, but continue tell me what you find wrong so when i'll have time i'll start do fix these problems.
Thanks for the support and the appreciations.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

The easiest fix i found for this problem is to research into "common-ore-science-pack" as long as you have "DP77s FactorioPlus Advanced Tech" installed.

New response