Donnys Fargodeep Mine

A new Fargodeep Mine, never run out of Ores anymore

Content
6 years ago
Mining

g Error - not tested?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

"Path ../graphics/icons/db_cat.png does not match any enabled mod." (0.3.5)

What a pity, that you have deleted the former version 0.3.4 to continue playing.

6 years ago

yep, I'm seeing this break too

6 years ago

I feel Like this should be marked as a bug than a discussion.

6 years ago

Same problem with new update, now requiring a new dependancy with your evolution mod?

6 years ago

Crazy_Adept1797, I agree, but later editing does not seem to be possible.

6 years ago

Path_DonnysEvolution_/graphics/icons/db_cat.png
thats what crashes my game in the moment. Until i find out how to uninstal it i can't play

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

ALESSIA - delete the zip file located in the mod folder OR you can disable the mod -> Just go into the mod list file in the mods folder and search for Fargo, and change true to false, alternatively you can simply delete the mod list file and it will load up the base game if you don't have it set to automatically enable new mods in settings.

6 years ago

Squingy. Thanks for the advice, but how can i tell the game to start without mods? I will reserch in the forum not here :-)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Simply delete the zip for this mod from the mods folder where it's installed.
Or
If you cannot get into the game at all, move the mods folder to the desktop or something and run the game, then go into setting and find the setting that enables new mods automatically and make sure that's disabled. Then you can do what I said above.

6 years ago

mod should now work - there was a wrong path for the Icon because Evolution and Fargodeep Mine using the same Categorie Name.

6 years ago

iam sorry, that i respons so late, acctualy i do not publish my mods that often because of realy bad and personaly respons, from the community, in the past. And normaly it was planded only for clan inside using. But its more comftable that i uplaod it here so my ms can just updating InGame.

As i realiced the download counter i was blowed away and i just checked the Commmmand section for intressting. We are running all 3 Mods together so we dont had any issues.

Iam sorry that you hat those and i will try to update or Fix the mod as soon as possible but i cant give any promisse :=)

Thanks 4 using my mod and have fun.

6 years ago

Donny, I've gotten the error, basically the file "db_cat.png" is not found because of the underline ...

I then renamed the file to "db-cat.png" and then I changed the name in the file 'item-group.lua'

and the game started smoothly.

6 years ago

thats strange, for me i tested it just with the fargo... and without a other mod and its starts nicely. It could be possible that this is a "location-thing" like there are QWERTZ and QWERTY Keyboards, i dont thinks thats the issue but i will try to change it to "-" adn hope it works then. But i will do that later because we are on my server and if i update my mod i have to update my Server to. Ill do that when the server is empty

New response