DivOresity

by Mylon

Ores are all mixed up! Adds a small logistical challenge dealing with impure ores. AKA "Diversity".

Content
7 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Mining

g Bug? maximum distance?

10 months ago

Hello,

I love this mod and started a new game with it. Everything worked fine, but after exploring more and far away parts of the map I noticed that after a certain distance from spawn all ore patches are normal and no longer get mixed by this mod :( There does not seem to be any setting for a maximum distance - is this a bug?

7 months ago

Edit/Addition:
Does NOT have any relation to the distance.
Starting a new game does no longer add any mixed patches at all - unrelated to distance.
I updated the mod to 1.2.3 in the middle of the playthrough - and after that new chunks got no longer mixed up.
Reverted to 1.2.2 and it worked again (I do not use SE).

7 months ago

I found the bug. Thank you for the report.

7 months ago

I am really sorry to report this - but using the new 1.2.4 and starting a new game still does not mix up ANY ore-fields at all :(
Reverting to 1.2.2 and starting a new game => works as expected.
I am using several mods, some of them adding new ores (like modmash splinter gold, zombies extended core), maybe that is an issue somewhere?

Also (with 1.2.2, no crash with 1.2.4) today I wanted to try out "Vortiks Deep Core Mining" but get crashes like these:
The mod DivOresity (1.2.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event DivOresity::on_chunk_generated (ID 12)
DivOresity/control.lua:105: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
DivOresity/control.lua:105: in function <DivOresity/control.lua:87>

New response