Devterev's Warfare. New weapons,vechicles and more options for game and infrastructures

Mod adds: 25mm cannon for vehicles. New tank with a lot of weapons. New turrets: vulcan (20mm turret), vulcan mk2. Equipment for tank. New weapons: 20mm submachine gun. Lot options for game. Work with bob's mods and etc. Good game!

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Combat

b Increases Research Output

7 years ago

Each research pack crafted creates 10 instead of 1 with this mod

7 years ago

it's not bag',this is conceived

7 years ago

I still did not really play v15 and just updated the mod to run in v15. In v14 it was logical to create packages of 10 pieces, like aliens packages, but in v15 they do not seem to exist and I will now think and test my disgrace

7 years ago

science-pack-3 has also completely other ingredients in v15.
Your mod resets it to science-pack-3 of version 14.
You should upgrade your recipe of it, if you release this mod for v15.

6 years ago

Generally this mods just overwrites so many things unnecessarily, not just science packs. Instead of changing one property overwrites whole entities etc. With just changing single properties like result_count for how much science packs you get it would be much more compatible and not mess with the recipes, i changed large parts of the mods myself before using it.

Could also use a simple bool to toggle all the science, item stack etc multipliers off in general because tbh it's not really something many will want for a primarily military mod.

Also, ammo stacks are ridiculous. A single piece ammo has 1000 shots, and the ammo still stacks to 1000 so a million shots per stack - that is super unpractical and so much that it's a noticeable resource sink even if you limit the output to a single chest slot. I would at the very least reduce the stack size to 100 or maybe even 50.

I like the idea of the mod with a new tank and new ammos but as it is it's very awkward. These changes would improve your mod quite a bit.

New response