Delete Empty Chunks

by Strath

Delete chunks which contain no player entities, configurable chunk radius & paving detection

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Radar stops working after use?

5 years ago

Hi.

My Radar seems to no longer like me after i tried to use this mod.
I did use 0.3.1, since Iøm still on game version 0.16.36.

Any experience with this?

5 years ago

I've played with this a bit and have not seen any issues. In what way is the radar not working?

5 years ago

Same problem here. When in map view, zooming in does not reveal the areas around radar dishes. It's as if the radars are not there or not working. I've removed and replaced radar dishes to see if it made a difference.

5 years ago

Hmm, came back to the game after about 3 hours. Radar now works. But map has doubled in size, much more of the map is revealed, biters are back, all over... I had to go back to a save game from a couple of days ago. Bummer. Probably something with a mod I'm running.

5 years ago

Tested that everything is still working correctly. Must be some other mod you are using. If you could post your mod list I might be able to find out whats going on.

3 years ago

I've just experienced this issue, Modslist
Game Version: 0.18.17
Krastorio 2 0.9.8
Delete Empty Chunks 0.4.0
Change Map Settings 4.0.0

3 years ago

Can provide the map file as well if that helps

3 years ago

Try leaving the map running for several minutes. It takes a while for Factorio to regenerate parts of the map covered by radar and radars will not update until the generation is finished.

Let me know

New response