DayPhaseAdjuster

Allows you to change the length of the different phases of the day/night.

2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g daytime not working

1 year, 11 months ago

Sad,
I search and found no way with mods or some else to change the times.

Your mod work not on daytime. Looks like night is working but if I set 600 seconds daytime than the day ist about 10-20 seconds long.

1 year, 9 months ago

Confirm. I wanted to achieve a long day and a long night (an hour for each time of day), but alas, only the night lengthens. And the day breaks down in such a way that I don't yet know how to return everything to its previous state, because even disabling the mod leaves the length of the day in a few seconds.

1 year, 9 months ago

i simply typed in the old values again

1 year, 9 months ago

Yes, the old values with resaving helped.
Set the length of night and day to 400 - works without problems. I won't risk making it longer. But I would like an hour for the day and for the night.
+ there is not enough opportunity to increase the cost or completely disable the technology of the night vision device.

3 months ago

Sorry I missed this thread.

I just did a quick test on Factorio version 1.1.101, and everything seems to be working fine with long days and nights. I didn't let it sit for the whole hour, but the 10 minutes one seemed to work fine, and the hour one has been going for a while with no apparent issues. I even tried setting it to 999999 seconds and the days seemed to behave properly.

If anyone's still having this issue, if you can, please post an example save, as well as letting me know what Factorio version it's happening on. It might take me a while to get to since I have the willpower of a goldfish, but if someone's got a save where it happens or a reproducible setup for it, I'll definitely see about getting this fixed.

New response