Custom Modules

This mod adds custom way of making and combining modules (54 new modules).

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g 30SP mod

5 years ago

Hi, please make compitability with More Science Packs mod. I like your modules but there is no recipe for 18th (module) sp :(

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

the lack of recipe when his mod is enabled is due to the vanilla modules being replaced/removed. The compatibility issue really falls on me, though, not villfuk02. I am not familiar with [this] mod, however, and haven't had time to determine WHAT recipe to use if i make an alternate recipe for MSP18. I've mostly been working on a method to disable specific parts of the mod in such a way that a player can disable specific packs when issues arise such as this (or if technology can't be accomplished because another mod changed the recipe for an item that one of my packs uses)

5 years ago

Villfuk02, if you have any input on what modules you think would be best to substitute in for the 18th science pack in my More Science Pack mod, i'll be happy to take your suggestion. I took a brief look at the code earlier today and i know i'll have to re-arrange some technology checks on my side of things, but my latest release should at least allow the two mods to be playable together, with just one of my science packs being disabled.

New response