Custom Modules

This mod adds custom way of making and combining modules (54 new modules).

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Recipes missing

5 years ago

Opening a save after changing the modsettings results in losing all repices for the module assembler.

5 years ago

I have not managed to reproduce this bug, can you give me more detail please?

5 years ago

I have not changed any of this mod's settings but all recipes inside the Module Assembler 1 have disappeared. I had set it to craft Speed Modules a few days ago and that worked fine, recipes were there. But now that I went back to change it to crafting something else, all recipes disappeared as soon as I reset it. I kept loading my save and trying different things.

Tried picking up and moving the Assembler, try leaving power off, made sure to empty the assembler before I picked it up. Tried everything I could think of but the recipes in it are just gone.

I quickly tested with the Module Assembler 2 and 3, and both of those seem to be working fine. It is just the first Assembler that is missing it's recipes for some reason.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

As an additional note, I just realized that to make any of the Modules from the Tier 2 Assembler, I need more of the basic colors from the Assembler 1. Which means I am completely unable to make any modules because of this bug. That also keeps me from making things like my next tier of Power Armor and a few other things from different mods that require the modules in there recipes... Is there any additional information I can give to help you replicate / track this bug?

5 years ago

could you please provide the save for me to download?

5 years ago

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhq2x5qnqflhixz/Wolf%20Pack.zip?dl=0

That link above should link to the save that I'm having the issue on. And below I will link you to a Google drive with all of the mods currently in use on that save.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W32Rdg--6M9uynbG6HuFrnXZfntsCmfB

If there's anything else I can do to help you figure out the issue, let me know.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I tried to look trough the mods, but there is just too much....
Sorry, but I can't figure out where the problem is.
there is definetely something going om with some of the other mods, but I can't pinpoint the issue.
There is one-time fix though
/c game.player.force.recipes["module-R0R0"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["module-G0G0"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["module-B0B0"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["module-B0G0"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["module-B0R0"].enabled=true
/c game.player.force.recipes["module-G0R0"].enabled=true

5 years ago

I have also run into this bug. We recently removed the mods Blueprint Footprint and Module Inserter (the likely culprit?), and I am now unable to select any recipes in the module assembler 1. The modules continue to work and the machines we had producing them are still working. I just can't select the recipe on the machines anymore.

5 years ago

I also ran into this issue rather late game as well. The work around I found is to unresearch and re-research the corresponding technologies with: /c game.player.force.technologies['A'].researched=false; game.player.force.set_saved_technology_progress('A', 0). Replace A with speed-m, productivity-m, eco-m, custom-m-1, custom-m-2, and custom-m-3. This does require running the command 6 times. And to re-research run: /c game.player.force.technologies['A'].researched=true replacing A with the previously mentioned techs. The speed, productivity, and ecological may not need to be unresearched to fix the recipes this is just the work around I found worked.

5 years ago

Hi to all, I got this bug too after 5 months ahah :)
I have some new information to add:
- Changing mods settings maybe cause this bug.
- Is strange that in the technology view on "effect" there isn't the modules listed as all other objects that will be unlocked when the technology is reached, maybe the technology isn't well implemented?
- Using commands:
and reloading the game the blueprints disappear again
- I suspect that one of this mods can maybe can cause this bug:
-- Natural Evolution Enemies, I got the bug after adding this mod, make more sense that the cause is the changing of mods settings, but I prefer say it.
-- Texugo TA Miners, don't accept the custom moduls, maybe this side-effect cause other bugs?

I hope could help, unfortunately I don't know enough the souce code of mod to say more.

5 years ago

Correction about this,
"- Using commands:
and reloading the game the blueprints disappear again"

This happen only if with the game open I disable and renable the mod, but sincerely I have problem to reapet this fact, is better focus on the other point that I say

5 years ago

Same problem here. Every time I enable another mod that has savegame-specific settings in the "map" tab it disables all module recipes I researched. It doesn't matter which mod I choose, as long as it has settings that are made specific for the savegame in question.

I really like to use this mod for all of my playthroughs, if only it would get along better with other mods.

5 years ago

I don't want blame Villfuk02, because he did a nice work with this mod, but the impossibility of modificate mod pack and/or mod settings is very annoying and I decide to no use anymore this mod for now, but...
I will look in the soruce code, maybe I will find something...

New response