Cursed Prestige System

by L0771

Addon for NewGame+, can choose bonus for the amount of rockets sended. Commands: - cps-gui : Force open GUI. - cps-leader : add or remove leaders, to spend points on every force.

4 years ago
0.14 - 0.17

g Oh no.

7 years ago

I'm a terrible sucker for prestige systems D:

downloaded and going to launch some rockets

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Initial area isn't working for now... Idk why...

7 years ago

Initial area? You mean the UI before you launch rockets?

7 years ago

The area after resetting the map, i've tried to restart all resources with rso, with the same result...

7 years ago

Oh, so the inital ores don't come back?

7 years ago

yep, but you can buy a weapon and search for resources :D
Or buy a lot of resources Xd

7 years ago

Yeah, its not too big of a deal after the first couple ascends. Still going to do it :D. Also, going to need to save my blueprints with blueprint string.. :S

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Prestige systems are amazing! This mod has a lot of potential; I hope you'll keep working on it!

7 years ago

Can you make one option instead of reset same old map but generate new map :D it would be great for me :D

7 years ago

hmmm maybe... remove all entities, chunks and pollution from nauvis surface and make a new surface? Like a restart but with a new surface?

7 years ago

It's quite simple to create a new, identical surface and teleport the player there. I'm surprised that isn't used in this implementation (haven't tested the mod yet).

7 years ago

If you do use the surfaces, you could delete the old chunks slowly / over time to skip the lockup

New response