Cursed Easy Line Building

by L0771

Allow to build walls, belts and pipes with 1 click. - Press Control+R over a entity do you want to build - Check size with + and - - Click on the end of the line - Finish it with Control+R again.

Utilities
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g simple mod

3 years ago

I find the mod not very intuitive and impractical because of not knowing exactly where to put to pose, not easy to use,

it would be good I think we could use the mod as I have known it, that is to say put the belts directly if we have them in inventory, if we do not have them or a lack, the rest in ghost mode , without necessarily using the robots, the robots will do the job well if it is in ghost, but at least we can use the mod well before the robots, I knew a mod where there was simply on the screen the choice to put the number of belts simply, it was simple and effective, I greatly regret this mod, because we could use it practically at the beginning, since even without the resources we used the key to switch to phantom and it put in phantom ( basic touch of the game), if anyone wants to redo this mod I'm a taker and I think I would not be the only one, thank you

New response