Crafting Priority

Promotes the last crafted item to the front of queue (SHIFT+P), demotes the first item to rear (SHIFT+D) or reset (SHIFT+R) the crafting queue (useful after picking up intermediate items) Be careful that your inventory doesn't explode!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Must Have Mod!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi,

First comment on this website : this mod is a MUST HAVE.
Once you begin using it, you'll think the devs should implement it in Vanilla Factorio.

Thanks man. :)

PS : for people who want to change the shortcuts (I replaced "Shit + P" by "F1"), unzip the file and edit data.lua.
The lines you want to edit begin by "key_sequence =".

6 years ago

Cheers

I did add them as key-binds too, so you can just change them in-game.

5 years ago

I have to agree with Reveur:
no idea why such a functionality is not yet included in vanilla,
and why the mod was downloaded by so few people only.

the only problem i have with this mod: for people with a QWER/ASDF keyboard who use WASD for walking (thus many users, english, german, etc; probably not french), the default keybindings include SHIFT-D which prohibits walking south while SHIFT-dragging something (eg to copy properties with shift-leftclick to a column of assemblers or chests). but since hotkeys can be configured easily, I changed it to alt-A/S/D to have the functions on three neighboring keys (after changing alt to something else to have that modifier available for use on many many mods), and the devs will try to solve such problems in 0.17 anyway.

New response