Config+

by Xerus

Provides nearly infinte customization of the game - Buff or Nerf just about anything freely! Should also apply to modded content as long as it's classified correctly.

Tweaks
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

b crash with Darkstar Utilities mod

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Failed to load ConfigPlus
data-final-fixes.lua:87:bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got string)

Factorio v0.15.36
Not sure if culprit is newest version update to factorio itself or specific mod yours makes a function call into

edit: seems to [only] occur if darkstar utilities is installed.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

restarting pack with any combination of mods [without darkstar utilities] results in loading fine.
likewise, darkstar can load with all other mods if/once config+ is removed.
edit: crash also occurs even if these are the only two mods installed. so it's definitely caused by some interaction between them. And i only started testing out darkstar utilities this week so i don't know much at all about it.

6 years ago

29.073 Loading mod ConfigPlus 0.15.1 (data-final-fixes.lua)
29.081 Error ModManager.cpp:957: Failed to load mod "ConfigPlus": ConfigPlus/data-final-fixes.lua:87: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got string)
29.083 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
29.162 Checksum for core: 1506903607
29.319 Error ModManager.cpp:957: Error in assignID, resource-category with name 'basic-solid' does not exist.

Source: starting-area (noise-layer).
29.499 Loaded shader file F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/game.cso
29.499 Loaded shader file F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Factorio/data/core/graphics/shaders/zoom-to-world.cso
29.503 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
29.503 Created atlas bitmap 192x5
29.503 Created atlas bitmap 132x24
29.562 Sprites loaded
29.562 Convert atlas 132x24 to: trilinear-filtering
29.566 Custom inputs active: 0
29.636 Factorio initialised
29.636 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: ConfigPlus/data-final-fixes.lua:87: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got string)

Mods to be disabled:
• ConfigPlus

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

from what i think i can understand, it seems to me that darkstar utilites has added ammo, which config+ tries to modify... and fails.

6 years ago

I wasn't online for a while, but I looked into it and fixed the issue, it was actually a programming mistake on my sied, sorry for that! I'll upload an update in a second.