[HD] Concrete Lamppost v1.1

by MrBurd

Adds a Lamppost made of Concrete - Original by Klonan Electric post with a lamp on top, carries wires but does not provide electricity to nearby machines. Has a wire reach of about half that of a big electric pole. Patched to 1.1 & HD graphics by MrBurd.

Utilities
3 years ago

g Alternate variant

1 year, 9 months ago

Hey, any chance for having a version of this lamp that has no wire connection (work as vanilla lamp and make it manually rotatable by 90°? The current version places down in random directions, which looks very ugly imo

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Hey, any chance for having a version of this lamp that has no wire connection (work as vanilla lamp and make it manually rotatable by 90°? The current version places down in random directions, which looks very ugly imo

That'd require a prototype switch; might be some work to find one that can be rotated and still works as a lamp, due to how factorio entities work. The current one places randomly as it's technically a power pole at its core. I'll look into it (but can't promise anything on if it'll work or if it'll be done soon, I'll keep you posted)

1 year, 8 months ago

That'd require a prototype switch; might be some work to find one that can be rotated and still works as a lamp, due to how factorio entities work. The current one places randomly as it's technically a power pole at its core. I'll look into it (but can't promise anything on if it'll work or if it'll be done soon, I'll keep you posted)

thx o7

New response